Amongst the general Brexit gloom another perhaps more disturbing headline appeared in the papers. This was the announcement that police would no longer be investigating burglaries and other ‘low level’ crimes. In fact, if the police do not have a named suspect, they will not proceed with an investigation or a prosecution. The British police […]
- Professional Security Magazine Online – Russia accused of cyber attacks
- Daily Mail – Are the gadgets in your home spying on you? We ask the experts how worried we should be about Alexa, Google Home, smart TVs and other household devices.
- Raconteur – Fighting fraud in open banking
- Security enabling Film Production
- FairFX – How to keep your business safe from banking fraud