By Harry Chenevix-Trench 2016 so far has been a year of remarkable instability, filled with events that would have been unthinkable 10 or 15 years ago. Britain’s exit from the EU, once a pipe dream for Eurosceptic’s has now come to pass. France and Germany, once liberal bastions of multiculturalism and inclusiveness have seen their societies […]
- Professional Security Magazine Online – Russia accused of cyber attacks
- Daily Mail – Are the gadgets in your home spying on you? We ask the experts how worried we should be about Alexa, Google Home, smart TVs and other household devices.
- Raconteur – Fighting fraud in open banking
- Security enabling Film Production
- FairFX – How to keep your business safe from banking fraud